Radii Internal Throttle and Clutch assemblies feature:
- Custom design allows pull action of throttle cable
- Clutch and Throttle setups sold seperately
- For use with billet grips
- Replacement Ball Bearings Available
- Fits 1" bars
- Modifications required - See Below
- Cut 2-3/8" off the end of the handlebar. Remove the end of the throttle handle that would attach to the throttle cable.
- Mark handlebar for inner throttle sleeve. Drill a hole for the set screw, this will hold the throttle in the handlebar.
- Remove set screw from outter sleeve of spiral. Slide grip on and mark end of the grip on the handlebar. Measure from the mark back to set screw in outer sleeve. This measurement will be used to mark and drill the throttle grip. Once drilled install grip. Use small amount of loctite ® on set screw for final installation.
- NOTE: Set Screw A - do not tighten so as to make contact with the handlebar or it will prevent throttle from turning.