Power Commander III USB kits feature:
- USB port provides an instant, problem free way to connect your Power Commander to a computer
- Provides precise information for fine-tuning a fuel-inject motorcycle when changing an air filter, installing a new exhaust system, or doing additional engine performance modifications
- Each new unit includes a built-in microprocessor and a specific map designed to improve engine performance over stock; Dynojet continouslly maps new calibrations for each bike, which are available for download at www.powercommander.com
- If you do not have a computer, you can change settings with three buttons on the faceplate
- OEM-style wiring connectors with improved harness protection are supplied; no wiring modifications required.
- Includes easy to follow instructions
- Direct injector control manages the fuel curve on models that do not have the sensors to monitor fuel adjustments
- Features an expansion port for future add-on modules
- Software is compatible with Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP; opens all maps with a .djm extension
- USB cable and 9V battery power adapter are included
- Power programming modules available seperately.
Modules allow you to active Power Commander for changing or altering maps while disconnected from the bike. Professional and consumer versions available
- Palm Pilot Adapter Available
- Made in the USA